One part-time Medical Aesthetician/Beauty Therapist Level 2 and 3 Required
Ideally, Level 4 in IPL and light-based treatments required
We are open 7 days a week 10-7 and Sundays 11-5pm
Location: The quadrant arcade, Romford Essex. A 5-minute walk from Romford station.
Qualifications: Must be educated to NVQ Level 3 or above in Beauty Therapy. Plus have previously completed the Core Of Knowledge for lasers.
To provide advice and carry out medical aesthetic treatments such as Laser hair and vein removal using Elight IPL and Laser hair removal, microdermabrasion, peels and other skin rejuvenation treatments. Our Medical Aestheticians will need to deliver treatments to the highest level and follow treatment protocols. To work as part of a team and support fellow practitioners. To report to the clinic manager, promote the clinic, its activities and achieve both personal and clinic targets.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
• Client consultations and administering treatments such as IPL hair removal, Laser vein removal, skin peels, microdermabrasion, facials, eyebrow shaping, eyelash extensions, Massage, derma roller.
• Ensuring clients are fully informed, expectations are managed and treatments are delivered to a high standard. Pre and post treatment and follow up advice given.
• Obtaining client medical history and ensuring patient treatment record and consent forms are signed and completed correctly
• Developing treatment plans for clients
• Creating repeat business of courses and products
• All incidents, accidents or complaints to be reported to the clinic manager immediately and recorded.
To be considered for an interview at Purple Valentine contact;
Natasha email your CV to references are required